Are you a retreat leader looking for a venue at which to run a retreat? That oozes luxury from all four corners? And a ready made solution, with management who will work with you to ensure awesomeness and success. Welcome to Chateau Lacanaud.
- 9 bedrooms, all ensuite, with very flexible beds that can accommodate a maximum of 22 guests;
- A heated, saltwater swimming pool (typically up to 25 degs C from late April to mid-October, depending on weather condition at the time);
- A range of studio options both inside and out, and a complete set of yoga equipment;
- Mountain bikes;
- A personal passion for adventure, wellness, self-development and photography
On our doorstep
Located within walking distance of the chic & popular medieval bastide town of Eymet, we are the gateway to:
- Wine tours;
- Canoeing the Dordogne, the cleanest river in Europe;
- Historical tours (notably the period of the Hundred Years War, as well as European pre-history with the likes of Lascaux);
- We are 20 mins from Plum Village, Europes largest Buddhist Retreat , founded by Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh;
- A network of hiking and mountain-biking trails;
- Outstanding golf courses;
- Divine local markets year-round – and a range of festivals over the season.
- Gastronomy restaurants and fun bars
That bit extra
As optional extras, we can also pull in:
- Private Chef
- Massage at the Chateau
- Photographic Studio
- Wine tasting and instruction at the Chateau from a Sommelier
- Bespoke tours (wine, historical, tourist sites etc) with driver/guide and eight passenger minivan
- Dining al fresco in a local vineyard.
As such, Lacanaud is ideally suited to:
- Yoga & pilates retreats;
- Meditation retreats;
- Wellness & self-development retreats….
- … that combine with bespoke adventure, sport, gastronomy, wine, historical and photography themes.
Structuring a Retreat
We can either:
- Provide the venue and contacts to allow you to organise your retreat as you wish, based on hiring the property outright for your exclusive use;
- Or partner with us with shared risk and effort where you provide your specialist instructor skills and attendees, and we provide the majority of the support in country to make it all happen.
Either way, we are very happy to assist with your onward marketing. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements