Whether for self-catered holiday rental, special celebration including weddings, or more bespoke residential courses, Lacanaud is one of the leading chateaux in South West France.
Lacanaud offers flexible luxury accommodation spread over three independent but interconnected dwellings. It is fully centrally heated in winter, and offers ensuite bathrooms throughout.
The internal accommodation is complemented by equally impressive outdoor spaces, including over ten dedicated terraces and sitting out area, and a wonderful 12 x 6m heated saltwater infinity pool.
On our Doorstep
Located a few kilometres from the very popular Bastide town of Eymet, replete with its charming bars and restaurants dotted around its medieval cobbled streets, Lacanaud is the doorway to the very best that rural France has to offer.
- Ensuites throughout
- Heated saltwater swimming pool
- Private, tranquil countryside setting
- Walkable to charming medieval town of Eymet
- Sleeps 20 over 9 bedrooms:
- Four bedrooms in chateau
- Two bedrooms in apartment (disabled-friendly)
- Three bedrooms in Coach House
- 20 acre private estate with open spaces, lake & woods
Tour de France week now released!
July 8th to 15th – enjoy and week’s holiday and catch the end of Stage 10 (Bergerac) and the start of Stage 11 (Eymet) – click here for more details.