Chateau Lacanaud is one of the leading Chateaux in the south west of France.
It offers a variety of options.
- Exclusive own use self catered holidays.
- Bespoke fully catered holidays.
- Superb luxury wine and gourmet food weekends.
Lacanaud offers flexible luxury accommodation spread over two independent but interconnected dwellings. It is fully centrally heated in winter, and offers ensuite bathrooms throughout.
The internal accommodation is complemented by equally impressive outdoor spaces, including over ten dedicated terraces and a wonderful 12 x 6m heated saltwater infinity pool.
On our Doorstep
Located a few kilometres from the very popular Bastide town of Eymet, replete with its charming bars and restaurants dotted around its medieval cobbled streets, Lacanaud is the doorway to the very best that rural France has to offer.
- Ensuites throughout
- Heated saltwater swimming pool
- Private, tranquil countryside setting
- Walkable to charming medieval town of Eymet
- Sleeps 20 over 9 bedrooms:
- Six bedrooms in chateau
- Three bedrooms in Coach House
- 20 acre private estate with open spaces, lake & woods
If you are looking for a dream chateau for that quintessential French experience, yet where you instantly feel at home, then Chateau Lacanaud is precisely the place. Beautifully restored, spacious, comfortable and very well appointed in terms of accommodation, catering and entertaining, it had everything we needed for a fantastic fortnight with family & friends. Owners Jonny & Liz couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful in ensuring we had a truly memorable holiday – one we hope to repeat in the future!
Jono & Kirsty