Located on the ground floor of the chateau and with its own separate entrance and kitchen facilities, it is ideal for disabled guests and those with young children. In its normal configuration, it is offers one double-bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a separate twin room with its own dedicated ensuite with shower. In the height of summer, these bedrooms tend to remain the coolest – especially the north-facing double.
It has it’s own kitchen / breakfast room which guests often use as a separate study / quiet room for those that need some peace and quiet with a good wi-fi connection. The kitchen has French doors that open on to its own shady terrace overlooking the rear lawn.
Guests in the apartment also enjoy use of the impressive Drawing Room – that acts as a buffer from the rest of the chateau.
The apartment is always let with the rest of the property in high season but is available by itself over the winter months on medium-term lets and is ideal for house-hunters, explorers and those enjoying a sabbatical.
- Double-bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bathroom with roll top bath and hand shower attachment.
- Twin bedroom, dedicated shower room / loo (best room for small kids)
- Kitchen / breakfast room (or a study) – with good wifi, and tucked at the end of the property for peace and quiet
- Impressive Drawing Room
- Centrally heated
- Separate entrance from the front
- Private terrace overlooking rear lawn