Chateau Lacanaud offers high quality accommodation throughout its three separate but interconnected dwellings, and is furnished with charming French-inspired furniture.
All bedrooms have ensuite facilities.
The Coach House offers a more rustic feel, but is never-the-less furnished to a wonderful shabby chic style.
- Bedroom 1 (super king | double-ended roll-top bath) – less suited to the elderly on account of the spiral stairs to the bathroom, space for a cot in the bedroom
- Bedroom 2 (twins that can be pushed together | bath with shower over)
- Bedroom 3 (twin or zipped super king | bath with shower over) – space for a cot in the dressing room
- Bedroom 4 (twin or zipped super-king | roll-top bath, plus separate shower) – space for a cot in the bedroom
- Bedroom 5 (super king four poster | roll-top bath with hand shower attachment)
- Bedroom 6 (twin | shower) – ideal for the elderly, limited mobility or kids on account of being on the ground floor. NB Beds can’t be pushed together.
- Bedroom 7 (super king, plus additional single | roll-top-bath with hand shower attachment, separate shower/wet room) & space for a cot. Also private roof terrace.
- Bedroom 8 (twins or superking double | roll-top bath with hand shower attachment, plus separate shower cubicle)
- Dormitory (two singles, plus two in bunk beds | shower/wet room)